5 – 6 March 2024
– Update on new developments internally and externally which impact upon your role as a UNISON rep.
– To inform you on changes in the legislative and legal framework.
– To share skills and experience as UNISON reps.
– To explore how we build the strength of UNISON in a changing industrial relations environment.
There are 4 modules covering:
– Changing landscape – Covid-19 situation, latest bargaining and negotiating guidelines
– Changes in employment law and representing members (including online)
– Increasing activism in the workplace
– What’s Next
Please note there is a £30 per head branch charge for this course
To apply for a place please register your interest via your MyUnison account by logging in here: https://my.unison.org.uk/ and then clicking on ‘UNISON Courses’.
Instructions for how to do so can be downloaded here: Registering your interest in a course online.
If you have any difficulty creating or accessing a MyUNISON account, please get in touch with UNISONdirect for assistance on 0800 0857 857 or via their online form at https://www.unison.org.uk/get-help/online-enquiries/
If you have any further queries about this course, please get in touch with the West Midlands Education Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 0121 685 3104.